Believe. Ignite. Achieve.
gener8tor invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, early-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models. gener8tor works with the startups in its portfolio to create successful, scalable companies.
gener8tor is seeking to invest in high-growth businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $140,000 and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
Applications are currently being accepted: www.f6s.com/gener8tor
Deal Terms & Perks:
- - $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-9% common stock equity
- - $70,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor and Angels on the Water (convertible note)
- - Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (convertible note)
- - Access to staff designer and interns (development, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales, etc)
- - $500,000+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal and Microsoft
- - Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni & mentors
Much more than space…but we have that, too
We have two locations in the heart of the ‘entrepreneurial corridor’ in Wisconsin, one in Milwaukee and another in Madison.
Our Milwaukee location is in the heart of the vibrant Third Ward. This inspiring building is perfect for the gener8tor team and you can feel the history as soon as you walk in. It’s an exciting, energized place with a constant buzz.
Our Madison location is also in the heart of the action–right on the main Capitol Square. This space is located in an area that offers constant inspiration and is easily accessible for visitors and team members alike.
Our physical addresses: