Believe. Ignite. Achieve.
gener8tor is a nationally ranked accelerator that invests in high-growth startups. Twice a year we invest up to $140K in each of five startups who receive a concierge experience during our 12-week accelerator program. gener8tor supports the growth of these startups through our network of experienced mentors, technologists, corporate partners, angel investors and venture capitalists.
Join the 49 gener8tor alums who have cumulatively raised more than $100M in follow-on financing. Of these 49 alums, 53% have raised more than $1M in follow-on financing or have been acquired.
gener8tor invests in high-growth startups, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted startups receive up to $140K and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
gener8tor is a GOLD-tier accelerator in the US as ranked by the Seed Accelerator Rankings Project.
1 of 5…not 10…not 15…not 100
gener8tor invests in only five companies per program. This means a concierge, white glove experience. We focus all of our time, energy and network on you.
Deal Terms & Perks:
- $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-7% common stock equity.
- $70,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor (uncapped convertible note).
- Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (uncapped convertible note).
- Access to staff interns (development, design, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales and more).
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
- Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni and mentors.
Global Accelerator Network
We are a member of the GAN, an invite-only community of the world’s most respected organizations that provide startups with the best resources to create and grow their businesses, wherever they are. Startups accepted into a GAN accelerator have access to a variety of exclusive perks including over $1M worth of free services, introductions to a network of investors and access to soft landing spaces worldwide.
Who can apply to gener8tor?
Everyone is encouraged to apply!
- Team is the #1 factor. We are looking for complete and formidable teams.
- gener8tor invests in companies at a variety of stages, from concept to post-revenue to profitable. Most accepted companies are post-product/post-revenue, with revenues ranging up to $30,000 MRR (subscription model) or $400,000 trailing 12-month revenue (transactional model). We always invest in at least one “napkin” (e.g. pre-product/pre-revenue) company per program.
- You can be from anywhere, but:
- gener8tor is an intensive program, and you are required to be full-time, in residence at gener8tor for the duration of the program.
- gener8tor Madison 2017 takes place at 326 W Gorham Street, Madison, WI.
- Each program is 12 weeks long and intensive.
- We work with all types of high-growth businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware.
gener8tor Madison 2017
Application Deadline: January 4 at 11:59pm CT
Program Dates: February 17-May 11, 2017
326 W Gorham Street, Madison, WI 53703
Want to learn more? We’re coming to a city near you. Sign up for Office Hours!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.