Apply to gener8tor
Believe. Ignite. Achieve.
gener8tor invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, early-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models. gener8tor works with the startups in its portfolio to create successful, scalable companies.
Join the 28 gener8tor alums who have cumulatively raised over $30 million in follow-on financing in the past two years. Of these 28 alums, ten have raised more than a million dollars of follow-on financing or have been acquired in multi-million dollar acquisitions. Another six more have raised more than a half million dollars in follow-on financing. Over 85% of gener8tor’s alums have raised more than $200,000 in follow-on financing. gener8tor’s Madison 2015 class commences on February 6, 2015 and runs for 12 weeks.
gener8tor is seeking to invest in technology-enabled businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $140,000 and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
Who can apply to gener8tor?
Everyone is encouraged to apply!
- gener8tor invests in companies at a variety of stages, from concept to post-revenue to profitable.
- You can be from anywhere, but:
- You are required to physically participate at gener8tor’s office for the program
- Programs alternate between Madison, WI (Winter) and Milwaukee, WI (Summer)
- Each program is 12-weeks long and intensive
- We work with technology-enabled businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware
Deal Terms & Perks:
- - $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-9% common stock equity
- - $70,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor and Angels on the Water (convertible note)
- - Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (convertible note)
- - Access to staff designer and interns (development, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales, etc)
- - $500,000+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal and Microsoft
- - Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni & mentors
- gener8tor’s next class is “Madison 2015″
- February 6-May 7, 2015
- Early Application deadline is December 15, 2014
- Final Application deadline is January 1, 2015
- Held at gener8tor’s Madison office: 30 W Mifflin St, 5th Floor, Madison, WI 53703
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or…fill out the application now.
The application window for Madison 2015 is now open!