Apply to gener8tor
Believe. Ignite. Achieve.
- gener8tor invests its community, capital, expertise, mentorship and network in capable, early-stage entrepreneurs with innovative business models. gener8tor works with the startups in its portfolio to create successful, scalable companies.
- Join the 33 gener8tor alums who have cumulatively raised nearly $45 million in follow-on financing. Of these 33 alums, twelve have raised more than a million dollars of follow-on financing or have been acquired in multi-million dollar acquisitions. Over 85% of gener8tor’s alums have raised more than $250,000 in follow-on financing.
- gener8tor is seeking to invest in high-growth businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $140,000 and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
- gener8tor is a Top 15 accelerator in the US as ranked by the
Who can apply to gener8tor?
Everyone is encouraged to apply!
- Team is the #1 factor. We are looking for complete and formidable teams.
- gener8tor invests in companies at a variety of stages, from concept to post-revenue to profitable. Most accepted companies are post-product/post-revenue, with revenues ranging up to $50,000 MRR (subscription model) or $400,000 trailing 12-month revenue (transactional model). We always invest in at least one “napkin” (eg. pre-product/pre-revenue) company per program.
- You can be from anywhere, but:
- You are required to physically participate at gener8tor’s office for the program
- Programs alternate between Madison, WI (Winter) and Milwaukee, WI (Summer/Fall)
- Each program is 12-weeks long and intensive
- We work with all types of high-growth businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware
Deal Terms & Perks:
- – $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-9% common stock equity
- – $70,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor and Angels on the Water (uncapped convertible note)
- – Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (uncapped convertible note)
- – Access to staff designer and interns (development, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales, etc)
- – $500,000+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal and Microsoft
- – Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni & mentors
Global Accelerator Network
We are a member of the GAN, an invite-only community of the world’s most respected organizations that provide startups with the best resources to create and grow their businesses, wherever they are. Startups accepted into a GAN accelerator have access to a variety of exclusive perks including over $1M worth of free services, introductions to a network of investors and access to soft landing spaces worldwide.
- gener8tor’s next class is “Milwaukee 2015″
- Early Application Deadline: June 14, 2015
- Final Application Deadline: June 28, 2015
- Program Dates: August 7-November 5, 2015
- Held at gener8tor’s Milwaukee office: 333 N Plankinton Ave, Suite 211, Milwaukee, WI 53203
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or…fill out the application now.
- Want to learn more? We’re coming to a city near you. Sign up for Office Hours: http://www.gener8torofficehours.com
The application window for Milwaukee 2015 is now open!