The gener8tor Program
The fastest way to grow your company
Whether you have a growing business with customers and revenue, or just an idea scribbled on a napkin, we’d like to talk to you!
Regardless of where your starting point is or how evolved your company may be we can help.
We look for the best people that have the ability to execute on their visions and build great companies. We’ll provide you with capital, office space and surround you with fellow entrepreneurs, mentors, industry experts, service providers, investors and anyone else you need to grow. This happens during an intense gener8tor-funded, high-energy 12-week curriculum.
gener8tor is seeking to invest in technology-enabled businesses, including software, IT, web, SaaS, e-commerce and hardware. Accepted companies receive up to $120,000 and 12 weeks of mentorship-driven programming. gener8tor is a proud member of the Global Accelerator Network (GAN) and is sponsored by American Family Insurance.
Applications are currently being accepted: www.f6s.com/gener8tor
Deal Terms & Perks:
- - $20,000 cash investment in exchange for 6-9% common stock equity
- - $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital from gener8tor, Angels on the Water and Wisconsin Investment Partners (convertible note)
- - Additional $50,000 of guaranteed follow-on capital for Wisconsin-based companies from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation (convertible note)
- - Access to staff designer and interns (development, marketing, social media, journalism, business development, sales, etc)
- - $500,000+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal and Microsoft
- - Support from the gener8tor team and network of alumni & mentors
At the end of each program we hold a Premiere Night. Premiere Night is a celebration of gener8tor’s latest class of innovative startups and entrepreneurship. For the three months leading up to Premiere Night, gener8tor’s group of entrepreneurs work to validate their business models, attract customers and prepare their presentations. Premiere Night offers an amazing opportunity for gener8tor companies, entrepreneurs and investors to commingle. On Premiere Night, each gener8tor company gives a live pitch in front of a captive audience of investors, entrepreneurs and community members.
gener8tor Premiere Night is Wisconsin’s premier networking event for entrepreneurs.
Following the program, gener8tor and its partners, Angels on the Water and Wisconsin Investment Partners, invest an additional $50,000 into each graduate to help seed your follow-on round. Wisconsin-based startups receive an additional $50,000 in guaranteed follow-on financing from the BrightStar Wisconsin Foundation. The companies build on the foundation they created and gener8tor offers continued support and engagement for the next steps.
It’s gener8tor’s goal to be the most value-added investor in your company. Since our incentives for success and growth are aligned, we’ll do our best to help make sure you get the follow-on funding, support and resources you need.
We’re in it with you.