How the Seed Accelerator Program works
The gener8tor Seed Accelerator Program provides seed funding for technology startups focused on mobile, social and software as service (SaaS) platforms. Emerging entrepreneurs submit ideas for consideration and if selected they receive funding and resources, as well as access to an established entrepreneurial network. The 12-week program brings big ideas to focus and provides the tools to make them a reality.
Our Seed Accelerator Support Ecosystem Includes:
- Innovative startup methodologies and specialized training,
- Mentoring from experienced entrepreneurs, and
- Collaboration with regional industry cluster leadership.
gener8tor will guide you through the startup process, helping you increase the clarity and impact of your business idea.
We use four key deliverables to keep our teams on track:
- First is software: building a working prototype.
- Second is customer development: identifying and talking with potential customers while working toward having paying customers.
- Third is channels: identifying and exploring various channels for scaling their business.
- The fourth and final deliverable is investors: building a presentation deck that will be showcased to potential investors.